“I Will, I Wont, I Want” explores the new science of Goal setting and Self-Control. Led by Expert LifeStyle Coach, Zoe Green, this workshop will empower you to improve your health, happiness, and productivity in ways you haven’t done before.
- When it comes to reaching your goals what would you say has stopped you or held you back the most?
- If you could do anything with the life you have in front of you what would it be and why?
- If you could change anything about your future, as you see it unfolding now, what would it be?
Perhaps you’ve tried and failed at goals in the past this is typically due to a combination of our old programs and obstacles.
Informed by the latest research, and combining cutting-edge insights from psychology, economics, neuroscience, and medicine, you will learn how to start Creating Your Future in Advance with Active Goal setting, and then how to stay on track by hacking into The New Willower – and , having fun while you do it!
“I Will, I Wont, I Want” builds on top of just setting goals — we go further to uncover the limiting beliefs that may be stopping you over and over. Research has shown us that everything we’ve ever been told about ourselves gets programmed into our subconscious and that these beliefs are acted upon as if they are true – even if they are not.
People who have better control of their attention, emotions, and actions are healthier, happier, have more satisfying relationships, and make more money. Willpower is a mind-body tool, that can be improved through mindfulness, exercise, nutrition, and sleep. But how? Temptation and stress hijack the brain’s systems of self-control, but the good news is that we the brain can be trained for greater willpower, and we will do it together.
Based on the work of Dr. Helmstetter and Dr. McGonigal this workshop will empower you for the new year and every year after. The research has discovered a lot about what works and what doesn’t; everything we do together has been tested and used successfully with thousands of people in all walks of life.
- Please bring paper and pen, curiosity and excitement!
- We will not be doing yoga, but we will be sitting on the floor so please wear comfortable clothes.
- Attendance comes with one complimentary Life Coaching session