Slow & Low: Creating a healing tempo
Drop into the body, mind, spirit to find spaces between effort and surrender, allowing our system to release into its great integrative power. We will explore how to find stillness in power and power in stillness. Learn how to guide yourself and students into an inner and outer stillness that will create more vitality and sustainability. This workshop will offer a dive into slow deep asanas, pranayamas, mantras and explore restorative postures.
- Learn to guide classes through powerful, deep, restoring flows.
- How to replenish the nervous system (yours and your students)
- Practices to move out of the fight or flight cyclical response and learn to nourish adrenals
- Slow and fluid sequences to cultivate sustainable power from the inside out
- Restorative postures that can be woven into your practice and teachings
- Meditation to refill mind, body, spirit
- Pranayama to balance hormone levels
- Chanting to awaken your hearts longing
- Explore teaching from a space of integration and ease
- Subtle body teaching
For 200 hour Yoga Alliance certified teachers the credits of the course can be applied towards the 500 hour certification, and is eligible for 11 hours CEU with Yoga Alliance. Continuing Education Units are required to maintain your status as a Registered Yoga Teacher.