Taking Care of Business: An In-Depth Look at the Business Side of Being a Yoga Teacher
Are you a new or part-time yoga teacher wanting to expand your teaching opportunities?
How do you stand out as a new teacher in a saturated market?
Do you know what style of yoga you want to offer but struggling to describe and teach it?
Do you have the passion and drive to teach, but you just don’t know where to start?
In this workshop participants will:
- Learn essential skills to start a new business as a yoga teacher;
- Develop marketing skills to acquire future teaching opportunities;
- Strengthen negotiation skills and develop effective conversations around money;
- Develop business acumen through discussions about ethics and boundaries; and
- Complete a break-even analysis to understand the realities of teaching yoga as a career.
Join us for an afternoon as we dive a bit deeper into the business side of being a yoga teacher.