“It’s very important that we re-learn the art of resting and relaxing. Not only does it help prevent the onset of many illnesses that develop through chronic tension and worrying; it allows us to clear our minds, focus, and find creative solutions to problems”. Thich Nhat Hanh
Immerse yourself in deep relaxation, experiencing profound benefits for body and mind. Restorative yoga stimulates your body’s natural healing mechanisms, boosts your immune system, reduces stress, helps improve deep sleep and cultivates a quieter, clearer mind.
Together we will explore;
- how to effectively and naturally stimulate your body’s relaxation response
- key techniques to regulate your nervous system
- special breathing techniques and meditations to support and deepen your experience
- how to fully support your body with props, including working with props from home
- the top 10 restorative yoga poses including therapeutic benefits for each pose
- poses for various health conditions; anxiety, depression, insomnia, chronic pain, injury, illness
- creating a home practice; integrating this important and powerful practice you’re your personal life
- restorative pose and practice guide included
This workshop is for students and teachers of all levels of practice. Everyone welcome. Valid for 12 hours of Yoga Alliance CEUs.