A unique series of relaxing 7 minute Qi Gong sequences designed to awaken, recharge & revitalize your energy throughout the day.
It can take longer than 7 minutes to order a latte from your favorite coffee shop, make a bowl of oatmeal or check your instagram feed. It only takes 7 minutes of breathing deeply & moving peacefully for your body to recharge & replenish, sending a ripple effect throughout your entire energy body, cultivating ‘full power’. Reawaken is an exploration of a unique series of Qi Gong sequences [1 for each day of the week] designed to relax the breath, body and mind, allowing you to cultivate clean, fresh, flowing BIG Qi and promote a long, healthy life. These flows can be done by anyone, anywhere, anytime!!!
Qi Gong, often referred to as ‘Taoist Yoga’ or ‘Tao Yin’, is a powerful ancient Chinese practice based on the premise that the human body is an energy system. Qi Gong practitioners mirror the movement of nature to awaken the flow of Qi [Life Force/Prana]. This unique practice is composed of tension-releasing stretches, graceful moving meditations and nature-inspired standing postures. Harmonized with balanced breathing and a present, clear mind, this practice empowers a direct connection to the universe & nature by tapping into your ‘life-force’ potential.
- Reservoirs & Rivers of Energy
- The Structure of Sequence
- What’s the BUZZ?
- 7 x 7min Sequences [5 morning + 2 evening]
- Reawakening Flow & Dissolving Meditation
* This is an all-levels workshop that is open to all students. No equipment required. Come in comfortable clothing and expect to explore deep breathing, gentle, mesmerizing flows and be prepared to celebrate the sparkle of BIG Qi*