This course is available on its own for 6 days – or as part of a 10 day package with The Basics Of Kundalini Yoga – Canggu, Bali
THE LOVE YOU’RE SEEKING HAS BEEN AVAILABLE TO YOU ALL ALONG.
In my Heal Your Heart Immersion, you will uncover what’s been standing in the way – using a six day chakra balancing process based on the time honoured wisdom of Kundalini yoga, meditations and self-inquiry – followed by a powerful 40 day integration period.
In Just 6 Days You Will:
- Overcome judgment, and begin the journey to self-acceptance
- Learn to express yourself clearly from your heart, so you can build relationships based on your true self (NOT the personality you created to be pleasing to others)
- Forgive and release the past – and move forward with grace
- Balance your life by realigning with goals that serve both your spiritual and your material needs
- Remove blocks to the infinite source of love that has been with you all along
- Overcome your self-sabotaging doubts… and awaken an unshakeable faith in yourself
This week long immersion is part of the Self Mastery Series. These four immersions are available online and in select destinations. The intent behind the series is to have you answer your two biggest questions in life
Who am I?
Why am I here?
The Heal Your Heart Immersion focuses specifically on balancing your heart chakra, so that you can finally create balance between your physical/material needs and your spiritual needs.
Those on the teacher training path will receive credit towards your 200 or 500 hour Yoga Alliance certification.
Nestled on the hillside, between sky and earth, in the middle of rice paddies, the charming eco lodge Blue Karma Ubud is waiting for you. This peaceful haven is located near the center of Ubud (2 km from the Palace), 5 minutes by car.
You’ll be delighted to step into another world.
At the end of a narrow country road, amid the rice fields, you will discover our traditional yet contemporary Javanese style rooms, featuring carved teak and lava stone that blend with modern accents. This is an invitation to indulge all the senses…
YOGA AND MEDITATION ROOMS
The resort boasts a serene Stupa shaped yoga space made of natural materials with a high roof, and wooden floor. All yoga mats and props are provided.
Relax on sunbeds around the sparkling swimming pool and gaze over views of the surrounding rice fields.
Fresh and healthy Indonesian, Western style and vegetarian food is offered at the onsite restaurant.
The luxurious Blue Spa offers a range of massage, aromatherapy and beauty treatments. A complimentary one -hour massage is included in your package.
As your retreat takes place during the Balinese New Year you will experience New Year celebration events on March 16th, and on March 17th you will stay onsite at Blue Karma, to honor a day of silence, which includes no travel.
There are so many activities available to enjoy. Here are our favourites:
- Balinese cultural activities
- Cooking classes
- Dancing and music classes
- Fire ceremonies
- Traditional Balinese blessing ceremonies
- Visits to temples
- Walks through the rice paddies and jungle
- Water blessing ceremonies
- “Boreh” class (Balinese ancestral warming balm herbal preparation and “Jamu” class (prepare and taste traditional curcuma healing drink)
4 nights accommodation in single or double occupancy one bedroom villas
Daily brunch is included in your course fees, as well as daily afternoon tea, and our closing dinner
Indulge yourself at the Blue Spa where you can enjoy a one-hour complimentary massage during your stay.
COMPLIMENTARY SHUTTLE SERVICE
Hourly complimentary shuttle service leaves the property daily to take you to Ubud and the town center
We have arranged a water blessing ceremony and temple tour for you.
Complimentary wifi is available onsite but we encourage you to stay unplugged during your time with us
TIME TO AIRPORT
60-90 minutes. Airport transfers can be arranged
All pricing is per person. Single and double occupancy options are available in these spacious one-bedroom villas