The purpose of Kundalini Yoga is for you to live your destiny. But what if you aren’t clear what your life purpose is? Asking for what you want requires great clarity. You need to clear away your doubts, your fears and your confusion, to confidently ask for what you want – and allow yourself to receive it. This Immersion primarily works on the throat chakra which is responsible for accelerating your manifestation process. Register Here.
To get what you want, ask for it!
This fifth/throat chakra Yoga Immersion/Teacher Training explores how clarity in vision and the ability to clearly articulate that vision are key to magnetizing the people, resources and circumstances you need to manifest your dreams.
In this immersion you will experience these transformational chakra practices:
- The Ultimate Cleanse: Clear everything that stands between you and your dream.
- Unblock your lower chakras and address everything from fear and anger to low self-esteem
- Commit: Access your storehouse of energy knows as the third chakra.
- Put this strength behind your desire, and turn what is now an empty wish into a manifested dream. The physical practices of this module incorporate strong core work, using lots of creative ways to build a fire in the belly that will burn through all obstacles. Physically, you will discover your six-pack!
- Love It Into Being: this heart chakra practice ensures your going after the true desires of your heart. This module brings clarity to your passions, and with that love and passion behind your dream you can see anything through, regardless of the opinions and thoughts of others.
- Receive: Learn to honor this important aspect of manifestation-receptivity. This sixth chakra works helps you visualize your dream in great detail and teaches you how to access great guidance and wisdom.
- See Possibility: This module reconnects you to your creativity and passion for life. Through second chakra work, you’ll be able to see possibility where now you see only blocks.
- Ask For It: Asking for what you want requires great clarity. Now that you have cleared away your doubts, your fears and your confusion, you can confidently ask for what you want – and allow yourself to receive it. This practice primarily works on the throat chakra, to give you the ability to clearly ask for what you want with the support of all the other chakras behind that desire. You no longer hold competing beliefs about your desire, and are prepared with great confidence and love to manifest.
In this Course you will:
- Dissolve your subconscious blocks to success
- Access your deepest desires (to be sure you’re going after YOUR dream – and no one else’s!)
- Build an inner power so strong that you WILL break through your limitations
- Restore your trust and faith in yourself, and in life
- Re-kindle your passions and creativity
- Strengthen your body – Kundalini Yoga supports lymphatic cleansing and liver detoxification, while gently stimulating the nervous system, glandular system & immune system
- Heighten your intuition
- Have the confidence to ask for what you want
- Achieve and maintain a healthy weight without dieting or deprivation
- Balance your heart and mind
This immersion is designed for students wanting to dive deeply into self exploration through the time honoured wisdom of Kundalini Yoga, and those on the teaching path wanting to bring new teaching elements to their students. This Immersion is part of a series of courses that leads you towards your 200 hour Yoga Alliance Kundalini Yoga Certification.
Typical Daily Schedule
**Please note that class times may change due to weather or group excursions planned.
Your flexibility will allow us to create the best schedule possible for your week away.
6:30am – Coffee, tea and fruit will be available for a pre-class light snack
7:00am to 8:30am – Yoga class and theory
9:00am – Breakfast
FREE TIME – Swim, read, book a massage, walk the beach, explore the Mayan ruins. Do as much or as little as you like.
5:30pm to 7:00pm – Yoga class and theory
7:30pm – Onsite dinner. We will offer some options for eating in town; however, meals offsite are not included in your retreat package.
If you prefer to eat all your dinners onsite, we encourage you to join us in town to enjoy some live music.
If you are a Yoga Alliance Registered Teacher, this course is applicable towards your 500 Hour Certification.