For teachers, or anyone who seeks the benefits of Max Strom’s breath-work.
We currently have a worldwide epidemic of stress and anxiety that is stifling our happiness and creativity. This special event will teach you how to use breathing patterns to help alleviate anxiety, PTSD, depression, and improve sleep. Many of these issues are due to being taught socially from a very young age to suppress and numb our feelings, leaving us carrying an un-reconciled and unexpressed silo of emotions in our chest. Using breathing patterns for 10 minutes daily, as taught by Max Strom, can bring us back to a peaceful and calm state as well as gift us with insight and knowledge that was buried along with our feelings. With this new insight we are empowered to make new and meaningful life decisions.
This training seminar with world-renowned teacher, speaker, and author Max Strom is designed to prepare you to practice and teach his powerful method of personal transformation, Inner Axis, to people from all walks of life and levels of fitness. Whether or not the student has a stiff body or a rigid schedule, this course will help to ignite healing and transformation in your students and yourself.
If you are a teacher, healer, or have the aim to become a teacher, or simply have the desire to learn Max Strom’s breath work, you will find this course inspiring, immediately useful and indispensable to your journey.
This 18-hour module will include:
- Breath-initiated movement; the prime mover
- Emotional Healing/ Internal Transformation
- Essential postural alignment, movement, and stretching
- Qi Gong- listening and sensing
- Working with extremes: beginners, elders, and the hyper flexible
- Enhancing your Communication Skills and Confidence
- Guided Visualizations
- Students wishing to enroll must have a passionate interest in Max Strom’s Method of personal transformation and a minimum of 1 year studying Hatha yoga, Qi Gong, or Pilates. We reserve the right to decline your application if you do not meet these requirements.
- You must have practiced with Max before in a workshop or retreat or with his DVD, Learn To Breathe, regularly for one month prior to the commencement of the training.
- You must have read both books by Max Strom “A Life Worth Breathing” and “There is No APP for Happiness” before participating in the training. LINK to Max’s books and DVDs
Max is also offering private one-on-one sessions at Sea Studio on November 27th, 2017. Please email email@example.com if interested.
For 200 hour Yoga Alliance certified teachers, the credits of the course can be applied towards the 500 hour certification, and is eligible for CEUs with Yoga Alliance. Continuing Education Units are required to maintain your status as a Registered Yoga Teacher.