Join Peter Elmas for a weekend designed to create the space, strength and steadiness we need to dive deep, encounter peace and get free. Peter will guide you through practices designed to help you personalize your practice and get you established on your personal path to Oneness. All with the intention of fulfilling the ancient promise of Yoga; powerful peace and peaceful power.
Peter’s intention for this weekend is to share the wealth of yoga knowledge, experience and wisdom he has studied, practiced and taught over 15+ years. His goal is to help you build, rebuild or solidify a foundation that will support you for the rest of your life. Yoga can be a lifestyle that informs, guides and heals every area of your being. With time to dive deep into all the different limbs of the practice we love, you will be left with a fuller experience and understanding of what your yoga can be.
Each session will feature a discourse/discussion on the philosophy and traditional teachings of Yoga including Asana, Pranayama and Meditation.
***You may register for all or part of the weekend***
Session 1 – Friday March 1st 7:30pm to 9:30pm Kits Beach Studio
- The philosophical foundations of Yoga based on the Yoga Sutras of Patanjali, specifically the Yamas and Niyamas, and a discussion of what these teachings can mean out in the world
- An asana practice centered on the idea of Vinyasa; movement within breathe, as an art form designed to achieve a specific goal – Self-realisation
Session 2 – Saturday March 2nd 12:30pm to 3:30pm Sun Studio
- A deeper exploration of Asana; the whys and hows of the postures and vinyasas
- Tailoring an asana practice that suits where you are and why you are here
- An introduction to Pranayama
Session 3 – Sunday March 3rd 12:30pm to 3:30pm Sun Studio
- A deeper exploration of Pranayama and Meditation
- How they combine with your Asana practice to create an experience that is revealing and healing
- A deep, meditative Practice to experience this potent combination