The Yin Yoga Teacher Training Program offered at Semperviva Yoga College is a unique way to deepen your yoga practice and touch tissues rarely worked in a more active yang style of yoga.
This Yin Yoga teaching training workshop, led by Master Teacher Bernie Clark, is designed for students who have been practicing Yoga for at least one year and want to deepen their understanding of the practice. Prior experience in Yin Yoga is not required. You do not have to desire to become a Yoga teacher, but you are expected to have a passion for Yoga.
For 200 hour certified teachers the credits of the course can be applied towards the 500 hour certification, and is eligible for CEUs with Yoga Alliance. (Continuing Education Units are required to maintain your status as a Registered Yoga Teacher).
The Yin Yoga Teacher Training Program will provide:
- Knowledge of the Philosophy and Practice of Yin Yoga
- Understanding of the practical benefits of Yin Yoga
- Learning the difference between Yin and Yang styles of Yoga
- A complete exploration of the key Yin Yoga asanas
- Practice in teaching Yin Yoga classes
- Understanding Physical Anatomy from the bones outward including the Limits to Movement
- The Difference between Tension and Compression
- Understanding Energy Anatomy including Qi (chi), Prana & the Meridians
- Pranayama and Moving Energy
- A Yin Yoga workbook
- A certificate of completion