Immerse yourself in the study of yoga for the childbearing year!
This inspiring and comprehensive 85 Hour Prenatal Yoga Teacher Training Program, led by Teresa Campbell will include how to teach prenatal yoga to women in all stages of pregnancy, in an empowering way. Yoga is explored as a powerful tool for the preparation of conscious and holistic childbirth, and motherhood. Note: Pre-registration is required.
Who is this course designed for?
Yoga teachers of all traditions, midwives, doulas, nurses, doctors, childbirth educators, and all women wanting to deepen their knowledge of yoga in pregnancy are welcome.
This in depth program will give you a rich understanding of Yoga during the childbearing year and beyond. Educating and empowering women about conscious birth and motherhood creates conscious mothers which creates conscious babies, which creates a more conscious world.
Educating women about a conscious birth and motherhood is the most rewarding of experience. Creating conscious mothers, creates a more conscious world.
In Prenatal Yoga Teacher Training training we will cover:
- The benefits of yoga in pregnancy and beyond
- Asana: the most appropriate postures to support a healthy pregnancy, modifications of asana, contraindicated postures, and posture sequencing
- Teaching Methodology: appropriate use of language, voice, and gentle touch
- Pranayama: breathing techniques most suited to a healthy pregnancy and delivery
- The effects of pregnancy on the body
- The physiology of childbirth
- Restorative yoga to promote greater relaxation and reduce stress
- Meditation and Mantra to help mothers create a more positive birth experience
- Understanding a “conscious approach” to conception, pregnancy, labor and delivery, and motherhood
- Discomforts of pregnancy and how to address them with yoga
Semperviva will bring in a team of experts in the field of birthing and childcare including: Midwifery, nutrition, doula care, obstetrics, and osteopathy. Educating women about a conscious birth and motherhood is the most rewarding of experience. Creating conscious mothers, creates a more conscious world.
For 200 hour Yoga Alliance certified teachers the credits of the course can be applied towards the 500 hour certification, and is eligible for 85 hours CEU with Yoga Alliance. Continuing Education Units are required to maintain your status as a Registered Yoga Teacher.