About Semperviva Yoga College
Yoga has become an important part of life for millions of people around the world creating a rapidly growing demand for yoga teachers world-wide. Semperviva Yoga College offers you excellence in Yoga Teacher Training programs in Vancouver and Greece. All Semperviva Yoga College programs are registered with the Yoga Alliance, the largest association for yoga teachers and schools. Programs are also registered with the PCTIA (Private Career Training Institutions Agency of BC).
Semperviva Yoga Teacher Training programs will allow you to feel confident in your ability to teach students safely and effectively, and will give you tremendous insight into the world of yoga.
Our teacher training programs enable you to deeply dive into the study and practice of yoga, while still being able to maintain your commitments to your work, family, schooling and other activities. All teacher training courses are offered on a part-time and weekend basis.
About Semperviva Yoga Teacher Training College and Studios
- The largest variety of yoga styles offered in Vancouver, including Hatha, Kundalini, Power, Ashtanga, Yin and Prenatal
- Over 145 all-level yoga classes every week
- Over 40 experienced, knowledgeable teachers
- Four locations to choose from, featuring waterfront views and bright studios
- Internationally recognized Yoga Teacher Training programs
- Hosts world renowned yoga teachers from every corner of the globe
- Organizes and hosts yoga retreats on awe-inspiring Galiano Island, B.C., Canada, and on the mystical Greek Island of Kythira
Our Vancouver based Yoga Teacher Training Programs are for aspiring teachers as well as for students who wish to deepen their understanding of yoga as a practice and a way of living.
For more information on Semperviva Yoga in Vancouver and Greece click here.