October 21 – October 23, 2016
Everything you need to know
Escape for a transformational, rejuvenating weekend of yoga, hiking and meditation amid the lush, forested landscapes of BC’s Galiano, the jewel of the Gulf Islands.
Join other conscious, likeminded people to focus on personal wellness and spiritual growth. Hatha flows, Yin Yoga and powerful Kundalini sets will help you cleanse, detox and discover what it means to live with purpose.
In addition to deepening your practice and relaxing your body and mind, our Galiano retreat helps you to reconnect with your natural mind state by removing you from your current circumstances and allowing you to move beyond them. Transcend the stresses of money, time, work and relationships that can leave you feeling trapped and helpless – and give yourself the space to cultivate and experience pure spiritual growth.
The Bodega Ridge Resort combines modern luxury with rustic charm.
Find yourself in one of seven self-contained, cedar log cabins situated on 22 acres of rural countryside at the base of Galiano’s famous Bodega Ridge.
Awake to breathtaking views of The Trincomali Channel, the surrounding Gulf Islands and the Vancouver Island Mountains all from the comfort of your own private bedroom. Galiano’s lush wilds and rolling meadows will be mere steps away, awaiting you with picturesque arbutus trees, grape vines, fruit trees, orchids and wildflowers.
The Bodega Ridge Resort distills the Pacific Northwest experience to its purest form. It’s why we host retreats here year after year. With gorgeous wooden cabins, first rate amenities and proximity to hiking trails, you’ll have everything you need to reap the balancing and restorative effects of nature, without sacrificing comfort.
Features and Amenities
Each cabin contains three bedrooms, a living room with woodstove, full kitchen, bath, and cedar deck. Retreat participants will have their own private bedroom complete with a queen size bed, fresh linens, fluffy pillows and Pendleton Blankets.
In addition, each cabin comes equipped with:
- Free high speed wireless internet (though we recommend that you try to unplug)
- Handmade soaps made on island by Galiano Soapworks
- Complimentary firewood and kindling
- Stereos with iPod jacks
- China, flatware, utensils, pots & pans
- French press & drip coffee makers with complimentary JJ Bean Railtown Blend dark coffee
- 32” flat screen TV & DVD player (with access to a large selection of DVD rentals)
RESERVE YOUR SPOT
IN THE SUN
$495.00 + GST
Your Galiano Retreat Price includes:
- Two nights accommodation in a spacious, west coast style log cabin with kitchen, bathrooms, verandah, living room area and wood stove.
- All meals from lunch upon arrival Friday to lunch upon departure Sunday
- Four yoga classes encompassing various styles including Hatha, Yin and Kundalini Yoga
- Three guided hikes