40 Day Yoga Challenge
|Date||March 29th, 2014 to May 7th, 2014|
|Time||Kick off class: Saturday, March 29th, 2:00pm-3:15pm|
|Location||Kits Beach and City Studio, Vancouver|
|Cost||FREE with Unlimited Pass, 40 Day Yoga Challenge Pass Option available for non members – Click here to buy|
|Contact||604.739.2009 or firstname.lastname@example.org|
To register for the 40 Day Yoga Challenge, please use the button below.
The 40 Day Challenge team will have 3 team gatherings:
Saturday, March 29th, Kick Off Class and Open House
Join us for our Semperviva Signature All Styles Class and get acquainted with all styles of yoga. We’ll follow with an Open House serving healthy snacks. This is a great opportunity to get to know your fellow participants so that you can encourage each other along the way. You’ll be seeing a lot of each other! Semperviva Kits Beach Studio, Saturday, March 29th, 2:00pm. To sign up for the Kick-Off event, please use the button below and choose “40 Day Challenge Kick-Off Event with Gloria”.
Thursday, April 17th, Midway Class
This is an important class to keep your motivation high! Come and support each other. Semperviva City Studio, Thursday, April 17th, 8:45pm.
Wednesday, May 7th, Celebration Class and Party
This will be our very last class together as a group for this challenge. Celebrate your success and discover how many new friends you’ve made along the way. Semperviva Kists Beach Studio, Wednesday, May 7th, 8:45pm
What is the 40 Day Challenge?
The 40 Day Challenge is a commitment to attend yoga classes for 40 consecutive days. You are eligible to win the Grand Prize if you complete 40 more classes in 40 consecutive days.
Why 40 days?
Yogic science confirms that it takes 40 days to fully develop a new life-promoting habit or to drop a current destructive habit. The Semperviva Challenge is a great way to strengthen the body, unburden the mind, and begin a daily commitment to yourself. In 40 days, you can create a whole new way of being.
Why should I take the Semperviva Challenge?
This is an opportunity to transform your life. Through this program, you will experience
- increased strength
- improved flexibility
- possible weight loss
- definite stress reduction
- improved focus
- a better body image
- improved sleep patterns
- improved eating habits
Transformation is just a few yoga classes away! This program will challenge your personal philosophy about your body and its abilities. It will teach you how to tap into the deepest resources of strength and vitality within you.
- Daily journaling
- Try different styles of yoga. We offer a tremendous range of styles of yoga. You can choose a class that is strong and athletic, or one that is more relaxed based on how you’re feeling
- bring a friend or two along; support each other on the journey
- make time for yourself
This is how it works:
- Register online using the links below, or at the front desk at any Semperviva location. Joining the Challenge is FREE but we like to know who’s on the team!
- Come to a Semperviva yoga class every day from January 5th to February 13th, 2014
If you are new to yoga, don’t worry. We will show you how to progress safely. We challenge you to take at least 30 classes within 40 days; 40 classes is fantastic but 30 classes is also amazing!
Your Chance To Win:
Complete 40 or more classes in 40 days and you’ll be entered to win:
- 1st prize: A six month unlimited membership at Semperviva Yoga giving you access to all yoga classes at our 4 Vancouver locations
- 2nd prize: A weekend workshop at Semperviva Yoga with Saul David Raye, May 23rd-25th, 2014
- 3rd prize: A Master Teacher workshop at Semperviva Yoga with Nicki Doane and Eddie Modestini, May 9th-11th, 2014